1. If you could choose a super-power what would it be?
Something along the lines of an ability to transport myself instantly somewhere else. Travel is becoming a royal pain, but I don't want to have to give up exploring places because the airline industry is becoming increadingly obnoxious and/or desperate. So the ability to say "alashazam" HERE and find myself THERE instantaneously would be just WONDERFUL.
2. If there were a movie of your life, who would be the director (or what genre would it be)?
Well, I'd like to think fantasy, but then again it sounds awfully hubristic to even say that your life would someone's fantasy [grin]. As for directors, I have no clue. Just keep Tom Cruise out of the movie. Please.
3. What historical era would you most like to visit?
That would ENTIRELY depend if I could choose the social class I could belong to. I don't want to go to any of the places that I'd really like to see if I didn't have the money and power to experience them without the REALLY icky stuff - I appreciate that such commonplace things like hot water and roads that aren't mud up to your knees and no vermin in your hair and modern medicine are luxuries that most people from any era would gasp over, but still... I am spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. Having said all that... Heian Japan.
4. Where would you most like to live?
Where I am right now - I love Washington state. However, having said that, if I ever have a chance to live in London, I'd grab it so fast it would make your head spin. My husband clutches his head in pain at the prospect, though, he hates cities...
5. Is there any skill you wish you had learnt when you were younger?
How to deal with computers when they really lose their marbles. I would like to be competent enough to deal with my own crises and not holler for help as soon as things start slipping...
And if you like, dear reader, you can do the following:
1. Leave me a comment expressing interest in being interviewed
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. (Subject to time and the possible running out of inspiration)
3. Then update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others ask to be interviewed, ask them five questions.
UPDATE: Okay, I'm setting a limit on these for now. After I do the one currently in the queue, I'm doing two more, should they appear. After that I need to recharge my question batteries.