1) Email whose return address is firstname.lastname@example.org (Say what? Hoax? REALLY?...)
2) SUBJECT LINE: Pimp Your Health (the mind reels in a number of unpleasant directions...)
3) SUBJECT LINE: Be Mr. Irresisible (Hey, dummies, I'm a fricking GIRL)
4) SUBJECT LINE: Choose a Golden Soulmate with a Ticking Heart (er... whut? I mean, there's a story in here somewhere. Hiding. Burrowed down deep.)
5) SUBJECT LINE: Microword Corporation (Close, but no cigar, folks)
6) SUBJECT LINE: Looking and Feeling Fresh Is More Real than Ever (That's cos I was really wilted over the weekend, yanno.)
And that's just a smattering from the 100-odd (some very odd) spams caught in my filters today. I blew them all away. I just thought I'd, you know, SHARE. In case you don't have any current gems of your own...