1.What is your favorite Christmas carol/song?
"I heard the bells on Christmas day"
2.White lights or multicolored?
3. Do you have a cut tree, live tree or an artificial tree?
Cut. Sometimes I regret cutting down the little tree, but fake ones just don't have the Christmas heaven scent.
4. Eggnog, mulled cider, or hot chocolate?
Eggnog AND hot chocolate, at different times, in different moods.
5. Do you decorate your house with lights?
Yep. (Currently trying to figure out why THE MIDDLE HALF of two connected strigns of iciles won't light up while lights are on on either side of the dark patch...)
6. Do you write a Christmas letter?
7. Do you like receiving Christmas letters/photos?
I like GIVING Christmas presents.
8. What is your favorite Christmas story/movie?
It's a wonderful life
9. Have you ever made a gingerbread house?
10. Poinsettias or holly?
11. Do you display a nativity scene?
12. Do you bake Christmas cookies?
13. Ham or turkey?
14. In what languages can you wish someone a Merry Christmas (without cheating)?
15. Do you know all the words to Jingle Bells?
yes (someone shoot me now)
16. Do you put presents under the tree?
God, yes, That's what the tree is FOR *g*
17. How do you eat a candy cane?
18. What is your biggest holidays pet peeve?
Starting carols in stores straight after Thanksgiving. Carols are for December.
19. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Watching "grinch" on Christmas eve...
20. What was the best present you ever got for Christmas?
my digital camera.
Feel free to join in the game, whoever feels like it...