Here is an abbreviated list of the declassified "Moscow Rules":
* Assume nothing.
* Murphy is right.
* Never go against your gut; it is your operational antenna.
* Don't look back - you are never completely alone.
* Any operation can be aborted. If it feels wrong, it is wrong.
* Maintain a natural pace.
* Lull them into a sense of complacency.
* Build in opportunity, but use it sparingly.
* Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.*
* Don't harass the opposition.
* There is no limit to a human being's ability to rationalize the truth.
* Technology will always let you down.
* Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action.
(*An aside - Muhammad Ali was a Soviet spy...?!)
They just seemed like something it was worth reposting. That third one from the bottom is probably why my wish in the previous post is just... well... wishful thinking.